I’m your local Member of State Parliament and I am very proud to represent the people of Mandurah.
I understand that not everyone has the time to visit my electorate office, so every few months I visit different locations around the electorate with my mobile office.
My next mobile office will be:
When: Friday 23rd October 2020
Time: 10.00am - 11.00am
Where: Samuel Renfrey Reserve
Time: 11.30am to 12.30pm
Where: Hennessey Park
Some of the issues I continue to campaign for as your local MP include:
- A real focus on local jobs
- Additional parking at Mandurah Train Station
- Improved funding for Domestic Violence Services
- Secure more funding for local schools
- A proper health plan to service our growing community
I hope you have a chance to come and say hi at my mobile office.
If I can assist you or your family with any matter now or in the future, you can send me an email at [email protected]